Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology
Web Application Development Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
In this online bachelor's degree specialization in Web application development you will learn to create professional, high-quality Web-based applications. This specialization focuses on enabling technologies while building an awareness of business and human factors. Upon completion, you will be prepared to succeed in a variety of positions, including Webmaster, Web developer or designer, applications developer, end-user support specialist, or information systems analyst.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: April 3, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS : 180
General Education Courses
To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- TS 3006 - Communication Strategies for the IT Professional - 6 credits
- TS 3100 - Fundamentals of Web Application Development - 6 credits
- TS 3110 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- TS 3120 - Fundamentals of Project Management - 6 credits
- TS 3130 - Fundamentals of Database Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3140 - Fundamentals of Software Development - 6 credits
- TS 3150 - Fundamentals of Network Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3160 - Ethical and Human Side of Information Technology - 6 credits
- TS 4010 - Presentation Layer: Client Side Programming - 6 credits
- TS 4012 - Advanced Server Side Programming - 6 credits
- TS 4802 - System Assurance Quality and Testing - 6 credits
- TS 4805 - Programming Concepts and Practices - 6 credits
- TS 4811 - Object-oriented Programming in Java - 6 credits
- TS 4819 - Application Layer: Server Side Programming - 6 credits
- TS 4820 - Server Side Programming ASP.NET - 6 credits
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- TS 4990 - Integrated Action Learning Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations