Master of Science (MS) in Organization and Management
Information Technology Management Specialization
School of Business and Technology
The information technology (IT) management specialization will position you for advancement into middle and senior management roles. In addition to developing an in-depth understanding of key IT issues, you will learn new strategies for managing IT staff and acquire the strategic business perspective required to interact effectively with your peers and senior management.
Registrations are no longer being accepted for this specialization.
If you are a student currently enrolled in this specialization, accommodations have been made for you to complete your course of study. Please contact your advisor with any questions or concerns.
If you are a prospective student, you may be interested in an MBA in Information Systems Management. This program is similar to the former MS in Organization and Management - Information Technology Management Specialization.
- OM 5004 - People at Work - 4 credits
- OM 5005 - Master's Learner Success Lab - 0 credits
- OM 5015 - Marketing - 4 credits
- OM 5025 - Accounting and Finance in Organizations - 4 credits
- OM 5030 - Corporate Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics - 4 credits
- OM 5035 - Data Analysis and Decision Making for Managers - 4 credits
- OM 5040 - Strategic Planning - 4 credits
- OM 5310 - Strategic Information Technology Management - 4 credits
Select Four Elective Courses
- OM 5312 - Advances in Information Technology - 4 credits
- OM 5314 - System Planning and Delivery - 4 credits
- OM 5316 - Project Planning, Management, and Financial Control - 4 credits
- OM 5318 - Managing IT Professionals - 4 credits
- OM 5399 - Special Topics in IT Management - 4 credits
- TS 5508 - Enterprise System Security - 4 credits
- TS 5531 - Security Management Practices - 4 credits
- Integrative Project course (taken during the learner's final quarter):
- OM 5990 - Integrative Project: Organizational Leadership and Change Management - 4 credits