Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business
Management and Leadership Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
For those who aspire to business management positions, this online degree specialization focuses on developing skills and competencies you need to effectively lead within the organization. Throughout the program you will build the interpersonal and professional thinking skills you need to advance your management career.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING : April 3, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS: 180
General Education Courses:
To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- BUS 3004 - Developing a Business Perspective - 6 credits
- BUS 3010 - Fundamentals of Management and Leadership - 6 credits
- BUS 3020 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- BUS 3030 - Fundamentals of Marketing and Sales - 6 credits
- BUS 3040 - Fundamentals of Human Resource Management - 6 credits
- BUS 3050 - Fundamentals of Organizational Communication - 6 credits
- BUS 3060 - Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting - 6 credits
- BUS 4011 - Virtual Team Collaboration - 6 credits
- BUS 4012 - Leadership in Organizations - 6 credits
- BUS 4013 - Organizational Structure, Learning, and Performance - 6 credits
- BUS 4014 - Operations Management for Competitive Advantage - 6 credits
- BUS 4015 - Strategic Planning and Implementation - 6 credits
- BUS 4016 - Global Business Relationships - 6 credits
- BUS 4801 - Ethics and Enterprise - 6 credits
- BUS 4802 - Change Management - 6 credits
Choose 39 credits of additional undergraduate courses.
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- BUS 4993 - Business Capstone Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations