Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business
Human Resource Management Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
As an HR professional you may be involved in any number of critical organizational functions such as hiring, training, developing policies and procedures, and designing creative strategies to improve organizational effectiveness. This online program provides a solid foundation in human resource management, and positions you for leadership opportunities in your organization.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: April 3, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS: 180
General Education Courses:
- To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- BUS 3004 - Developing a Business Perspective - 6 credits
- BUS 3010 - Fundamentals of Management and Leadership - 6 credits
- BUS 3020 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- BUS 3030 - Fundamentals of Marketing and Sales - 6 credits
- BUS 3040 - Fundamentals of Human Resource Management - 6 credits
- BUS 3050 - Fundamentals of Organizational Communication - 6 credits
- BUS 3060 - Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting - 6 credits
- BUS 4043 - Compensation and Benefits Management - 6 credits
- BUS 4044 - Legal Issues in Human Resource Management - 6 credits
- BUS 4045 - Recruitment, Retention and Development - 6 credits
- BUS 4046 - Employee and Labor Relations - 6 credits
- BUS 4047 - Employee Training and Development - 6 credits
- BUS 4048 - International HR Management Issues - 6 credits
- BUS 4801 - Ethics and Enterprise - 6 credits
- BUS 4802 - Change Management - 6 credits
Choose 39 credits of additional undergraduate courses.
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- BUS 4993 - Business Capstone Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations
Learn more about related specializations: