Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology
Project Management Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
With today's smaller budgets and tighter deadlines, project managers are asked to do more with less. Our online bachelor's degree specialization in IT project management will help you develop the skills required to effectively lead and manage complex IT projects. Upon completion, you will have the knowledge and skills to succeed in key roles such as project manager, technical support specialist, or information systems analyst.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: May 1, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS : 180
General Education Courses
To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- TS 3006 - Communication Strategies for the IT Professional - 6 credits
- TS 3100 - Fundamentals of Web Application Development - 6 credits
- TS 3110 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- TS 3120 - Fundamentals of Project Management - 6 credits
- TS 3130 - Fundamentals of Database Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3140 - Fundamentals of Software Development - 6 credits
- TS 3150 - Fundamentals of Network Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3160 - Ethical and Human Side of Information Technology - 6 credits
- TS 4030 - Project Estimating and Budgeting - 6 credits
- TS 4031 - Risk Management in Information System Development - 6 credits
- TS 4032 - Motivating IT Professionals - 6 credits
- TS 4060 - Managing the Project I - 6 credits
- TS 4061 - Managing the Project II - 6 credits
- TS 4802 - Systems Assurance Quality and Testing - 6 credits
- TS 4807 - Legal Issues in IT - 6 credits
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- TS 4990 - Integrated Action Learning Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations