Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology
Network Technology Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
Our online bachelor's degree specialization in network technology provides the knowledge you need to take certification tests in network administration, design, and security from leading technology organizations.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: May 1, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS : 180
General Education Courses
To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- TS 3006 - Communication Strategies for the IT Professional - 6 credits
- TS 3100 - Fundamentals of Web Application Development - 6 credits
- TS 3110 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- TS 3120 - Fundamentals of Project Management - 6 credits
- TS 3130 - Fundamentals of Database Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3140 - Fundamentals of Software Development - 6 credits
- TS 3150 - Fundamentals of Network Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3160 - Ethical and Human Side of Information Technology - 6 credits
- TS 4040 - Network Administration - 6 credits
- TS 4041 - Advanced Network Administration - 6 credits
- TS 4042 - Network Design - 6 credits
- TS 4803 - System Assurance Security - 6 credits
- TS 4813 - Operating Systems - 6 credits
- TS 4815 - Introduction to Telecommunications - 6 credits AND
- 6 credits composed of any 4000-level course
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- TS 4990 - Integrated Action Learning Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations