Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology
Graphics & Multimedia Specialization
School of Undergraduate Studies
The online bachelor's degree specialization in graphics and multimedia will help you build the skills necessary to design high-quality graphic and multimedia content for the Web. You will learn the latest professional tools used in vector graphics, vector graphics animation, and image processing, preparing you to work as an end-user support specialist or systems analyst.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: May 1, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS : 180
General Education Courses
To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- TS 3006 - Communication Strategies for the IT Professional - 6 credits
- TS 3100 - Fundamentals of Web Application Development - 6 credits
- TS 3110 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- TS 3120 - Fundamentals of Project Management - 6 credits
- TS 3130 - Fundamentals of Database Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3140 - Fundamentals of Software Development - 6 credits
- TS 3150 - Fundamentals of Network Systems - 6 credits
- TS 3160 - Ethical and Human Side of Information Technology - 6 credits
- TS 4050 - Vector Graphics Animation - 6 credits
- TS 4051 - Web Graphics Production - 6 credits
- TS 4052 - Image Processing - 6 credits
- TS 4801 - Information Systems Analysis and Design - 6 credits
- TS 4802 - System Assurance Quality and Testing - 6 credits
- TS 4810 - Web Design - 6 credits AND
- 6 credits composed of any 4000-level course
- The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- TS 4990 - Integrated Action Learning Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations