Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business
School of Undergraduate Studies
The online bachelor's degree specialization in finance will help you develop your knowledge of financial management and enhance your interpersonal and professional skills. You will learn new methods to improve organizational effectiveness and new tools to help you advance as a financial services professional. Course work focuses on investment and portfolio management, international finance management, and corporate finance analysis.
You may be closer than you think. Our petition process helps you document prior learning. Based on a faculty evaluation of your petition, you may earn credit for competencies developed through prior education or work experience.
- ENROLL NOW FOR CLASSES BEGINNING: May 1, 2017
- COST PER CREDIT: $290
- (pricing is subject to periodic adjustment)
- TOTAL QUARTER CREDITS: 180
General Education Courses:
- To complete your bachelor's degree, you will need 45 quarter credits in general education subject areas with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each category. We offer general education courses in communication, humanities, natural science and mathematics, and social science.
- BUS 3004 - Developing a Business Perspective - 6 credits
- BUS 3010 - Fundamentals of Management and Leadership - 6 credits
- BUS 3020 - Fundamentals of E-Business - 6 credits
- BUS 3030 - Fundamentals of Marketing and Sales - 6 credits
- BUS 3040 - Fundamentals of Human Resource Management - 6 credits
- BUS 3050 - Fundamentals of Organizational Communication - 6 credits
- BUS 3060 - Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting - 6 credits
- BUS 4070 - Foundations in Finance - 6 credits
- BUS 4071 - Financial Markets and Institutions - 6 credits
- BUS 4072 - Analysis for Financial Management - 6 credits
- BUS 4073 - Investments and Portfolio Management - 6 credits
- BUS 4801 - Ethics and Enterprise - 6 credits
Choose three from the following:
- BUS 4074 - Entrepreneurial Finance - 6 credits
- BUS 4075 - Public and Nonprofit Finance - 6 credits
- BUS 4076 - Issues in International Finance - 6 credits
- BUS 4077 - Risk Management Strategies - 6 credits
- BUS 4078 - Financial Institution Management - 6 credits
- BUS 4079 - Real Estate Finance - 6 credits
Choose 39 credits of additional undergraduate courses.
The following course should be taken during the learner's final quarter.
- BUS 4993 - Business Capstone Project - 6 credits
View all bachelor's degree specializations
Learn more about related specializations: